Gabardine slim fit slash pocket trousers with cuffs
Select the options first
Please select the options to display the availaibility
- Blue Navy
Slash pocket trousers slim fit with turn up cuffs cm 17 gabardine comfort garment dyed
- Return policy: If you have changed your mind, you can return a product within 30 days from delivery. Returned products must not have been worn and washed or altered in any way. The returned products must have all their tags and all their original labels and must have their original and complete packaging.
- How to request a refund: You can return your items within 30 days from the date of delivery and receive a full refund of the price of returned products.
If you are a registered user:
- Complete the Online Return Procedure by logging into your account and clicking on "My Orders". Click on "Refund the product" button which is next to your order number and follow the instructions displayed until the return has been correctly registered; the "Refund the product" button appears only when the order status changes to Delivered.
- Click on the following link and enter your order number and the postal code of your shipping address:
- The page with the details of your order will be displayed: click on the "Refund the product" button at the top of the page and follow the instructions until your return is correctly registered.
For both, users with an account and for unregistered users:
- Print the Return Form and enclose it with the package;
- Send your return to the following address:
FOUR.TEN INDUSTRY SRL
Via S. Maria La Scala C.le Ammirati, 30
80047 San Giuseppe Ves.no (NA)
Your refund will be issued when the package will be delivered to our warehouse, after the quality control has been carried out and the return processed.
Return shipping costs
If you wish to make a return, the cost of returning the product to our warehouse, either by courier or postal service, will be exclusively at your expense. We advise you to choose a shipment that allows the tracking of the package in order to easily monitor the status of your return, and to keep the return receipt for any subsequent verification.